**File a Police Report Online via CORS (Community Online Reporting Service)**. File a Police Report Online via CORS (Community Online Reporting Service).
Types of Crime Reports That Can Be Filed Online:
– Harassing Phone Calls: Any person who repeatedly, with the intent to annoy, telephones or makes contact by means of an electronic communication. For example, immediate hang-ups, obscene language, emails, text messages with no known suspects.
– Lost Property: Personal property that was unintentionally left by its true owner. For example, property left behind at an unknown location or left behind with no attempt to retrieve it.
– Vandalism: Any person who maliciously damages, destroys or defaces the property of another person. For example, knocking over a mailbox, spray painting a wall, or throwing a rock through a window.
– Theft: Personal property taken from a publicly accessible location. For example, a package is taken from your porch; or, you left your wallet behind in a restaurant, but when you attempted to go back to retrieve it, the wallet was no longer there.
– Theft from Vehicle: Theft from an unlocked or locked vehicle.
– Hit and Run: Damage caused by another vehicle in which the driver should have left information or fled the scene without stopping to provide information.
To File an Illegal Dumping Report Online:
– Illegal Dumping: Willfully or intentionally depositing, dropping, dumping, placing, or throwing onto public or private property. Illegal dumping is reported and handled by the City of Los Angeles Department of Sanitation.
Please click here to file a report.