Dear VANC Representatives and Friends,
Our monthly meeting will be held on Thursday, January 12 at 6:30 p.m. at the
Sherman Oaks Hospital, first floor doctors’ conference room, 4929 Van Nuys
Blvd., Sherman Oaks. Validated parking is available in the structure next door.
We have a full agenda and several speakers so please arrive promptly so we may
begin at 6:30.
Our 14th anniversary Mixer is March 9, I hope you are planning to nominate your
Council for the “Best of..” Awards. If you wish to be a Sponsor of the Mixer,
please contact Vic Vierick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome and Introductions: Jill Banks Barad, Founder and Chair
- LADWP Bill of Rights-What it is and Why? ( Joe Ramallo, Asst. Gen. Mgr., Communications, Marketing & Community Affairs)
- LADWP No Hollywood West Well Field Update – Evelyn Cortez-Davis,
Manager Special Projects and Groundwater Planning
- DONE Update: NC funding: additional $5000 to NC budget, DONE Election Report, NC Code of Conduct (Grayce Liu, DONE GM)
- NC Sub-division issues- What is the process and notification policy?
- Overview of NC Liaisons- Movement citywide? New ones: Film Liaison and Purposeful Aging. Report from Animal Service Liaison.
- VANC 14th Anniversary Mixer- “Best of …Awards”, Sponsors, Door Prizes
- Homeless Count , January 24 in LA
- Important Council Files for your NC to consider (Glenn Bailey, Northridge East/ Encino NCs)
- NC Congress: Update (Cindy Cleghorn, Sunland-Tujunga)
- Items from the floor
Mark your calendar:
- Next VANC Monthly meeting: Thursday, February 9, 2017 6:30 p.m.
- VANC 14th Anniversary Mixer, Thursday, March 9, 2017, CBS Studios, Studio City
- NC Congress, September 16, 2017