The deadline for The Tomorrow Prize for short science fiction by a Los Angeles County high school student is coming up soon on Friday, March 17 at 11:59pm.
You can find the competition submission guidelines here:
We’re pleased to announce that our 2017 Tomorrow Prize Finalist Judges include:
* Joshua Dysart, Graphic Novelist
* Lila Higgins, Natural History Museum of L.A. County Citizen Science Program Manager
* Bronwyn Mauldin, Science Fiction Author
* Geoffrey Patterson, Hi De Ho Comics & Books Owner
* Lissa Price, Science Fiction Author
* Yumi Christina Sakugawa, Graphic Novelist
* Keren Taylor, WriteGirl Director
* Jervey Tervalon, Literature for Life Director
* Tony Valenzuela, Lambda Literary Foundation Director
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for spreading the word and encouraging students to submit!
Director, The Tomorrow Prize