1. Roll Call and announcement of Quorum and Voting Eligibility (Ethics, Funding and Code of Conduct).
The public may provide comments to the Board on non-agenda items within the Board’s subject matter jurisdiction. However, please note that under the Brown Act, the Board is prevented from acting on the issue you bring to its attention until the matter is agendized
for discussion at a future public meeting.
- Public Agency Speakers and Announcements.
- Discussion and possible action regarding adoption of Standing Rules
- Discussion and possible action regarding modifying existing bylaws: http://www.nhwnc.net/agendas-minutes/minutes-and-agendas/bylaws/
- Board Member Comments (1- 2 minutes each)
- Requests For Future Agenda Items
- Motion to Adjourn