- Welcome and Flag Salute followed by Roll Call and announcement of quorum.
- Discussion and possible motion to Approve Previous Meeting Minutes
Review and possible approval of meeting minutes: Oct. 27, 2015 (subject to corrections).
- General Public Comments – 2 minutes per Speaker
The public may provide comments to the committee on non-agenda items within the Committee’s subject matter jurisdiction. However, please note that under the Brown Act, the committee is prevented from acting on the issue you bring to its attention until the matter is agendized for discussion at a future public meeting.
- Discussion and possible action regarding the Committee’s position concerning ZA-2007-4886-ZV-PA1 Request for the continued operation of Hauser Truck and RV 16207 Roscoe Blvd, North Hills, CA. Presentation made by of Rosemary Medel, Senior Planner, Kimberlina Whettam & Associates.
RRZA-2007-4886-ZV-PA1 – Hauser Truck
- Discussion and possible action concerning results of the Jan. 20, 2015 Zoning Board hearing concerning a liquor license for the Rok N’ Sushi restaurant located at 16141 Roscoe Blvd. North Hills, CA.
- Discussion and possible action concerning results of the Jan. 20, 2015 Zoning Board hearing concerning a liquor license for Wingstop located at 8633 Woodley Avenue North Hills, CA.
- Discussion and possible action to the board to recommend issuing a Community Impact Statement concerning the following city council file:
CF 15-1013 Hybrid Industrial Live/Work Zone with Amending Motion dated October 6, 2015.
The proposed Hybrid Industrial Live/Work (“HI”) Zone amends Sections 12.03, 12.04.A, and 12.04.C, and adds Section 12.04.06 to the Los Angeles Municipal Code (LAMC) for purposes of establishing the HI Zone to enable the regulation of a new mix a land uses including light industrial, live/work, hotel, and other commercial uses in areas of the City with a General Plan land use designation of Hybrid Industrial. There is no development, change in land use, intensity, or density proposed as part of this ordinance.
- Committee Member Comments (1 minute each)
- Requests For Future Agenda Items
- Motion to Adjourn
The North Hills West Neighborhood Council Agenda is posted for public review at the following North Hills West locations: 1. Uncle Joe’s Donuts – 8704 Woodley Avenue and on our website at www.nhwnc.net