Tuesday, June 14, 2016 from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
FIRE STATION 87 @ 10124 BALBOA BLVD., NORTH HILLS, CA 91343
Please park in the shopping center parking lot just north of the Station, not at the Station itself. The Community room entrance is on the south side of the Fire Station.
David Phelps (chair), Punam Gohel, Sam Kwasman, Kathy Cryer, Jim Cockrell, Anita Goldbaum
- Welcome followed by Roll Call and announcement of quorum.
- Discussion and possible motion to Approve Previous Meeting Minutes
Review and possible approval of meeting minutes: Feb. 4, 2016 (subject to corrections).
- General Public Comments – 2 minutes per Speaker
The public may provide comments to the committee on non-agenda items within the Committee’s subject matter jurisdiction. However, please note that under the Brown Act, the committee is prevented from acting on the issue you bring to its attention until the matter is agendized for discussion at a future public meeting.
- Discussion and possible action regarding the Committee’s position concerning a proposed housing project located at 8609 Haskell Ave. (Case# APCNV-2006-681-ZC). Housing project requires a re-zoning from RS to five R-1 lots, each consisting of a minimum of 5000 square feet. Presentation to be made by Chuck Francoeur of Montage Development, Inc.
RRZA-2007-4886-ZV-PA1 – Hauser Truck
- Discussion and possible action concerning a request for support of a variance application for the continued operation of Oakridge Landscape, Inc., located at 8618 Haskell Avenue. Oakridge has been in business for over 30 years. Presentation by Jeff Myers, President, Oakridge Landscape.
- Committee Member Comments (1 minute each)
- Requests For Future Agenda Items
- Motion to Adjourn
The North Hills West Neighborhood Council Agenda is posted for public review at the following North Hills West locations: 1. Uncle Joe’s Donuts – 8704 Woodley Avenue and on our website at www.nhwnc.net