Saturday, August 17, 2019
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
How do YOU prepare for emergencies? This FREE training class covers some of the basics you need to know before, during and after a disaster. Learn which emergency supplies are critical and how to create an emergency plan.
• How to prepare for an earthquake, flood, fire, winter storm or power outage
• What supplies to set aside before a disaster
• What items need to be updated
• Where to store emergency supplies
• What to do in the event of a disaster
• How to create a family disaster plan
• How to reduce damage and injury caused by an earthquake
Instructor: Jeff Edelstein – President, SOS Survival Products, Inc.
SOS Survival Products in the C. Denise Edwards Training Center
15705 Strathern St., #11
Van Nuys, CA 91406