Free Document Shredding Event Saturday, May 11
Protect your identity, clean out old records, and get some of your space back! Granada Hills North NC will host a free community document shredding event a week from this coming Saturday (one week after elections). We’ll have two truck-mounted industrial shredders and you can watch your stuff being shredded at the video display on the truck.
- Five banker’s box maximum per household
- You are responsible for unloading your own items from your vehicle
- Up to five CD/DVD or computer discs per household
- Paper clips, staples, three-ring binders, and hanging file folders are all OK
- NO magnetic tapes (VHS, Beta, audio, computer, etc.) as they can jam up the machine
Please follow traffic flow and parking directions to ensure a safe environment for all and to quickly get you on your way. We’ll have signs and traffic cones up and personnel to guide you. NC representatives will be present to answer questions and talk about the Neighborhood Council system in Los Angeles in general and Granada Hills in particular.
11900 Balboa Blvd.
Granada Hills, CA 91344
Date & Time:
Saturday, May 11
9:00 am to 11:30 am