- Introduction (5 minutes)
- Call to Order and Roll call (1 minute)
- Discussion and update on the Rules of Operation, for the Neighborhood Council Funding Equity Work Group, as adopted by the Board of Neighborhood Commissioners on February 6, 2018.
- Discussion with Neighborhood Council representatives on any Neighborhood Council Resolution or Community Impact Statement filed with the City Clerk which relates to any agenda item listed or being considered on this agenda for the Neighborhood Council Funding Equity Work Group.
BOARD OF NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSIONERS NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL FUNDING EQUITY WORK GROUP SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
February 15, 2018
Page 3 of 4
- General Public Comment – Comments from the public on non-agenda items with the Working Group’s subject matter jurisdiction. This agenda item will last a total of 15 minutes and no individual speaker will be allowed more than three minutes. (15 minutes)
- Discussion and possible action to approve the Meeting Minutes of 01/31/2018. Board-of-Neighborhood-Commissioners-Special-Meeting-Minutes-of-the-NC- Funding-Equity-Wg-01.31.18-DRAFT.pdf
- Discussion and possible action to approve recommendations to the Board of Neighborhood Commissioners related to translation cost, office lease cost, Neighborhood Purpose Grants, and community stakeholder percentages of the Neighborhood Councils.
- Presentation of a method for discussion, analysis, and concept review, to potentially be adopted as a tool to be used in designing a final Equity Funding Proposal.
- Discussion and possible action to approve recommendations to the Board of Neighborhood Commissioners related to the Neighborhood Council Equity Funding Program: To include, but not limited to, additional time to address the issues of this Workgroup. Specifically, a minimum of two additional meetings in which to do additional outreach for comments and ideas.
10. Work Group Business – Comment from Members on subject matters within the Work Group’s jurisdiction. (15 minutes)
- Comment on Member’s own activities/brief announcements.
- Brief response to statements made or questions posed by persons exercising their general public comment rights/ask staff questions for
- Introduce new issues for consideration by the Work Group at its next
meeting and to place on the future agenda.