Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at 6:00 PM Zoom Meeting Online or By Telephone
To Join the Meeting Dial: (669) 900 6833 or one of the following Toll-Free Telephone Numbers:
(833) 548 0282, (888) 475 4499, (877) 853 5257, (833) 548 0276
The toll-free feature eliminates long-distance call charges for participants. However, participants’ phone carriers may apply other telephone charges.
Then Enter This Webinar ID: 820 4187 5556 and Press #
You can also join the meeting online by clicking on this link to join the webinar:
Or you can join the webinar by entering Webinar ID 820 4187 5556 into the “Join a Meeting” field when online.
The latest version of Zoom must be installed if you would like to make public comments using your computer.
The following are links to information widely distributed to the Neighborhood Council System:
- Neighborhood Council Monthly Updates
- Neighborhood Council Newsletters
- Community Impact Statements filed with this Commission
- 2022 Legislative Reports to Neighborhood Councils
- Call to Order and Commission Roll Call.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting for 12/19/22
- Multiple Agenda Items Comment. Comments by members of the public who want to speak on multiple agenda items for up to five minutes at one time can choose to speak during the Multiple Agenda Items Comment period. Members of the public who choose to speak during the Multiple Agenda Items period will be given the opportunity to also speak during General Public Comments.
- General Public Comments. Comments from the public on non-agenda items within the Board’s subject matter jurisdiction. No individual speaker will be allowed more than two minutes.If a Neighborhood Council has submitted a Neighborhood Council Resolution or Community Impact Statement on a matter that is not listed on this agenda, the designated Neighborhood Council Representative may speak during General Public Comments.
- Findings to Continue Teleconference Meetings Pursuant to AB 361 [Government Code Section 54953(e)]. Determination in accordance with AB 361 [Government Code Section 54953(e)(3)] that, while the state of emergency due to the Covid-19 pandemic, as originally proclaimed by the Governor on March 4, 2020, remains active and state or local officials have imposed recommended measures to promote social distancing, this legislative body has reconsidered the circumstances of the state of emergency and that the state of emergency continues to directly impact the ability of the Commission and neighborhood council board and committee members to meet safely in person and state or local officials continue to impose or recommend measures to promote social distancing.
- General Manager’s Verbal Report.Department Administration, Neighborhood Council engagement, civic leadership, innovation, policy and government, staffing, awareness and engagement, EmpowerLA Virtual Governance (EVG) Hybrid working group, budget, City policies, and exhaustive efforts.
- Verbal Update on Code of Conduct Ad-Hoc Committee
- Commission Business. Comment from Commissioners on matters within the Board’s subject matterjurisdiction.a. Brief announcements on Commissioners’ own activities.
b. Requests for future agenda items.
c. Ask staff to research issues and report back to the Commission at a future time.
Future Board of Neighborhood Commissioners Meetings (INFORMATION ONLY) (Please note: The items listed below are tentative and may be subject to change. You are encouraged to visit the City’s website at www.lacity.org to view Commission agendas and subscribe through the City’s Early Notification System Subscription page to receive the Commission’s agendas via email.)
BOARD OF NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSIONERS
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Page 5 of 6
- ● Special Meeting on Tuesday, January 17, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82041875556
- ● Special Meeting on Tuesday, February 7, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82041875556