The Studio City Neighborhood Council’s Sustainability Committee will be partnering again with Rick Rabin’s and The Village Gardeners on the 3rd Annual Green Living Fair event!
Date: Saturday, May 14, 2016
- Location: Richard Lillard Outdoor Amphitheater in Studio City (same place as in 2013-2015) S. Valleyheart Dr. & Longridge Ave
- Time: 10 am – 2 pm
- It’s in a very residential area. So we encourage carpooling and bike riding.
- Event 10 am – 2pm
- We ask all our participants to do an “interactive” lesson or demonstration or something that engages the attendees. Giveaways are great, too!
- It’s an event that is FREE
- We typically attract 300-700 people.
- We will set up 2 stage areas. One for our entertainers (music, performers) and “how-to” and educational speakers.
- We have anywhere from 30 – 40 nonprofits, schools, local organizations, Neighborhood Councils, City Departments, State Agencies, and the like who inform, educate, and interact with guests on all maters of interest from preservation, conservation, reclamation, and “green” living.
Please call me at 312-882-4246 to answer any questions.
I‘ve attached our 2015 promotional material so you can see the caliber of partners who sponsor and attend.
Lisa Cahan Davis
Studio City Neighborhood Council
Board Member & Chair of Sustainability Committee
Mayor’s Budget Advocate & Chair of Public Private Partnerships Committee, 2011-2012
Chair of Outreach Committee 2010-2015
4024 Radford Ave, Editorial Bldg 2, Room 6, Studio City, CA 91604
SCNC office (818) 655-5400
Home office (818) 506-8852
✿ Cell (312) 882-4246