The Events Marketing & Outreach committee meets the 1st Thursday of every month at Firestation 87, 10124 Balboa Blvd, North Hills, CA 91343.
- Outreach Meeting November 5, 2015
- Event, Marketing & Outreach Committee meeting
- Oct.1, 2015 Events Marketing & Outreach committee meeting agenda
- Sept. 3, 2015 Events, Marketing, Outreach Special Meeting agenda
- Events, Marketing Outreach Committee agenda
- Events Outreach & Marketing Committee Meeting Agenda for July 2, 2015
- May 7, 2015 Special Joint Board and Events, Outreach & Marketing & Committee Meeting Agenda
This Committee is involved with:
The preparations, coordination, staffing and follow up, for all Council events, including:
BBQ Day in the Park
CD12 Senior Dance & Award Night
Disaster Preparedness Summit
Friends of the Mid Valley Regional Library
Granada Hills Street Faire
LAPD Devonshire Division Renovation
LAPD National Night Out: Devonshire & Mission Divisions
Mayors Budget Day/Budget Advocates
Monroe High School Special Projects
National Night Out – Devonshire & Mission Divisions
New Horizons Activities & 25th Anniversary
SFV Annual Veterans Day Parade
Spring Easter Egg event at Mid-Valley Regional Library
Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils
Valley Emergency Preparedness Fair
Formulate plans, procedures and materials to ensure that everyone in the North Hills West area is aware of the events the Council will be sponsoring, as well as other events of interest.
One of the most important aspects of this committee, ensuring that all North Hills West Residents/ Stakeholders are notified in a timely manner of events, community news, and items of interest. Via mail, telephone Call Fire, Web mail, ENS, Facebook, Twitter, our semi-annual newsletter the “Westsider”, Neighborhood Watch Sign program, Mid Valley Regional Library, and any new means of communications introduced by our Technical Committee.
Additionally, the EM&O Committee facilitates and organizes our guest speakers. The EM&O Committee is a great way to learn and participate in any and all aspects of Event Production. Volunteers are always welcome and needed in all aspects.
1. Nancy Xander Chair General
2. Mike Khalid
3. David Hyman
4. Kathy Cryer
5. Helen Donovan